How To Book
- To reserve your place on any course please email Sharon on email@example.com or phone on 07761 749735
- Your place will only be confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Payment can be made by cheque, made payable to Sharon Justice and posted to The Southsea Workbench, 114 Waverley Road, Southsea, Hants, PO5 2PS. Or cash (please do not post cash) We are working towards card payments, sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we have received payment confirming your place.
- Spaces are limited so please book your place as soon as possible.
- If you need to cancel your place on any course, please let us know as soon as possible. If we are able to fill your space, a refund will be made. Unfortunately, if we are unable to find a replacement participant we are unable to offer a refund.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a course for whatever reason The Southsea Workbench will offer alternative dates for the course to run, or give you a full refund.
- Material costs will be stated in the individual course information. The cost of the course reflects the materials used.
- A small stock of metal/materials will be available to purchase from The Southsea Workbench.
- The Southsea Workbench offers Gift Vouchers for any amount from £5-£100. These can be used towards any workshop advertised on our website. TSW Gift Vouchers make a perfect present. If you would like to buy one, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before you require it and we will be happy to do this for you.